Creating digital files from hard copies and getting them where they need to go on your network can require multiple manual steps. Using intelligent scanning to capture, convert and route digital documents simplifies information management by allowing users to quickly, easily and securely share hardcopy information.
Organization and Output
• Scan to anywhere: document management systems; financial, CRM, ERP and legal applications; desktop; FTP sites; network folders; email; print and more
• Multiple output options allow you to scan to several destinations at the same time.
• Transform documents into searchable PDFs.
• Use dynamic metadata for logical indexing and organization.
Document Handling and Productivity
• Stay on top of paperwork and overcome information overload by making documents easy to find and share.
• Protect critical information from loss to fire or flood.
• Prevent important hardcopies from inadvertently getting thrown out or misfiled.
• No individual user setup or training needed.
Security, Compliance and Tracking
• Authenticate users to allow access.
• Track and send notification emails after a document is saved to a destination.
• Create an audit trail of document handling.
• Ensure compliance in heavily regulated industries like banking, healthcare, government, legal and finance.
Sustainability and Cost Effectiveness
• Eliminate wasting time, paper and toner to make copies to share with colleagues and customers.
• Stop spending time manually filing documents.
• Save on mailing costs by sending documents electronically instead of through the mail.
Click a solution below
To learn more, please fill out the Contact Us form below.