AOT’s strategic mission is to be the most efficient and cost-effective provider of document imaging, network integration and electronic presentation technology and services including input, storage, and output.
We seek to become the provider of choice for all of our customers’ business technology needs by offering a full range of products and superior customer service.
We sell and service a variety of digital automated office and production equipment, including printers, multifunction devices, copiers, facsimiles, and wide format devices.
Our network integration solutions offerings include the design, installation, service, and support of computer networks and related
equipment. Finally, we offer a variety of ongoing contract services, including maintenance, supplies, network management, technical support and training.
Arizona Office Technologies (AOT) represents the best of both worlds when it comes to your business solutions – the national resources and strength of Xerox and the agility of locally managed services and support teams.
AOT started as a small local company and has provided proven leadership and powerful results since 1985.
With the support of our customers and employees, we established a national presence when we were acquired by Global Imaging Systems, Inc in 2001.
As of today Global Imaging Systems operates 200+ operating locations across the country with 4,000+ employees serving 150,000+ customers.
In 2007, Xerox purchased our parent company, Global Imaging as a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Through this purchase, AOT can now support all of your locations nationwide through our network of sister core companies. Backed by the power of Xerox, we are your local and national partner in office technology!
- Arizona Office Technologies added 3 new photos. - Photos from Arizona Office Technologies's post
- Congrats to the winners from our last all employee meeting. Work hard, play hard. Lets go #DBacks! - Timeline Photos
- Arizona Office Technologies updated their status. -
- Quick shout out to our Customer Hero Luis from Karen, "I would like to leave feedback regarding Luis. What a kind, patient, efficient, and excellent communicator of information he is. Very professional, and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain things thoroughly He is a true asset to AZ. Office Technologies. Looking forward to doing future business, Way to be Always On Target Luis! Keep up the great job! -
- Major kudos to Google for catching and quarantining today's phishing email. We know a lot of our customers use Google Apps and security is always a priority. Google was aware of the scam, quick to respond and resolved the issue within an hour! If you were a victim of this phishing email and clicked on the link, these instructions can help you make sure that you're safe. https://www.reddit.com/r/google/comments/692cr4/new_google_docs_phishing_scam_almost_undetectable/ - New Google Docs phishing scam, almost undetectable • r/google
- Quick shout out to our Customer Hero Bill from Ashley, " We were having problems today with our machine and I had called AOT for someone to come down and look at the machine. After looking at the machine, he went to the shop to see if there was an extra toner for us and came back and installed a new toner and a new drum. He went above and beyond for our office and we sincerely appreciate it. For us to have the fax machine down, does effect the office, with not having faxes coming in, and not able to fax out records. Wanted to relay how great he was! " Way to go Bill! Always On Target, keep up the great work! -
- T-Minus 3 days until this year's President's Club winners head to the beautiful beaches of Cabo. Congratulations again and We look forward to seeing all of your pictures. P.S. Bring back souvenirs....... - Timeline Photos